Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Busy Spring!

I was just looking at my calendar for May and June as I sat down to schedule my real estate exam, and I realized that this will be a very busy spring:


Ashley's wedding shower, Mother's Day, finishing Katie's art class, continuing music class, starting dance class, Hullabaloo music concert with Bill and Katie, blueberry picking season begins, my monthly OB appointments and a glucose lab, my monthly Thinkers' meetings, my 9th and 10th Toastmaster's speeches are scheduled, our 4th marriage anniversary and a trip to our bed and breakfast in celebration, Violet's 2nd birthday party, David and Ashley's wedding (with me officiating), Father's Day, Bill's birthday, Midsummer Night's Eve party, registering online for Katie's swim classes...

Whew! I am so fortunate to be busy, but I also have to make sure I keep my mind balanced and my heart's priorities straight. I also need to make sure to continue to fit in study time.

Life is never boring, that's for sure. Thankfully today has been pretty slow after we got home from gymnastics and an errand to Target. We've been napping and reading and taking it easy. Every once in awhile, we need a slow day...

Little Eric has been so active today! I love it! He has been kicking and moving around all day...